Planning a special event is a big deal. From the guest list, to the menu, theme, and entertainment for the party, planning a successful party can be very time-consuming and stressful. People often don’t know how or where to start, and eventually just throw things together. However, if you want your party rental in Atlanta to stand out above the rest, you can easily (and affordably) do so by hiring the right company for party equipment rental. In recent years, there has been a huge increase in party rental companies in the country, each trying to buy your business. Here are five tips to make sure that you’re renting from the best possible party rental company.
1. Look for companies that have a large choice of party rentals. From toddler water slides, bounce houses, Lounge furniture rental, concession rentals, bar stool rental to heater rental, you want a company that has them all. Instead of trying to piece your party together, larger companies will have everything you need under one roof and will be able to give you discounts for larger orders placed. Generally speaking, the larger the order, the larger the discount.
2. In addition to great bounce house rentals and toddler water slide rentals, look for companies that also rent obstacle courses and inflatable games especially in Atlanta that are perfect for larger events. Larger party rental companies are used to serving larger events like wedding events. If you’re planning a big bash in Atlanta for your church or school, you should rent from a large company that can successfully meet your needs.
3. If you’re looking to plan a unique party, renting from a larger company is a great way to find unique party rentals. From trackless trains, Bar Rentals Atlanta, resin chair rentals, folding chair rentals to ice cream carts, many larger companies have them all!
4. Rent from a company in Atlanta that is committed to providing excellent customer service. Doing a simple Google search of “Luxe Event Rental Atlanta Reviews”, you will be returned with results. Checking reviews online is a great way to see how others feel, but sometimes, you need to experience the company for yourself. Give them a call, and judge for yourself whether this is the right company for you. Be ready to ask questions that will put your mind at ease. If the company gives you the right answers, order with confidence.
5. For some reason, there are thousands of party rental companies across the country that are still placing orders with pen and paper. This might work for a time, but the larger a company gets, the more likely the company will make a mistake and double book an item. Plus, what happens if the company loses their notebook (not too uncommon)? Unfortunately, anyone who was scheduled for an upcoming delivery has been lost. Instead, rent from a company that uses an online reservation system to make sure your rental is safely secured.