Wagner HT1000 Heat Gun
Heat gun designed to apply focused heat for your projects.
- 750-degree Fahrenheit and 1000-degree F temperature setting for various project needs
- Easy to use temperature switch built into the handle
- Two fans speeds for heating control
- Corrosion resistant nozzle and integrated hanging hook
- Rugged and light-weight handle
- General purpose gun for stripping paint, thawing pipes, loosening floor tiles
See our entire listing of tool rentals.
|Dimensions||9.5 x 2.8 x 8.5 inches|
|Setting 1||750 degrees Fahrenheit removes flooring, adhesives and bends/molds plastics.|
|Setting 2||1000 degrees Fahrenheit removes paint and varnish and loosens rusted nuts and bolts.|
|Item Weight||1.5 lbs|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|